hey! found you from the book blog directory, and I'm your latest follower :) looks like you got some awesome books this week! the only one I haven't read is Mythology, the others were excellent :D happy reading!
Hello! It's the same for me except that I've not yet read Leviathan yet either. I actually bought The Hunger Games books and An Abundance of Katherines [which I'm super excited about since they're some of my favorite books].
We accept published books and ARCs for review, and we're happy to host giveaways, have guest posts, or do author interviews. You can email us at silverush(at)rocketmail(dot)com, but first, please read our Review Policy.
hey! found you from the book blog directory, and I'm your latest follower :) looks like you got some awesome books this week! the only one I haven't read is Mythology, the others were excellent :D happy reading!
ReplyDeleteHello! It's the same for me except that I've not yet read Leviathan yet either. I actually bought The Hunger Games books and An Abundance of Katherines [which I'm super excited about since they're some of my favorite books].
ReplyDelete-SilverLining
Hey, I just gave you the Versatile Blogger Award, here's the post: http://maddieeemsblog.blogspot.com/2010/07/versatile-blogger-award.html
ReplyDeleteYour blog is really good, I love your reviews!(:
-Maddie.