Saturday, May 1, 2010

2010 A to Z Author Challenge

scrabble-pieces

In my searching around for books for the Debut Author Challenge, I came across the Alphabet Challenge. The challenge is to simply read a book for each letter of the alphabet. I've put together a small list that is subject to change (going by author).

A-D:
E: After by Amy Efaw
F-I:
J: The Bermudez Triangle by Maureen Johnson
K:
L: How to Ditch Your Fairy by Justine Larbalestier
M:
N: The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
O-Q:
R: The 39 Clues: The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan
S-V:
W: So Yesterday by Scott Westerfeld
X-Y:
Z: Sweethearts by Sara Zarr

I'm also adding two new elements of my own: in addition to reading these books, I have to post reviews on all of them, and none can be books I've read before. [I'll add links to the reviews once I do them.]

So... is anyone else taking the challenge?

-SilverLining

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails