In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by The Story Siren that I just learned about. All you do is post a list of the books you got that week. I'm going to [at least try] to do this every week. Some weeks I do there may only be 2 books, and others there may be 7. There might be repeats of books that I still haven't read from the past week. Some may be already read, and some may be up next. I'll try to blog about all of the books I have though. [And maybe Rush will start doing it too?] There's my warning for it. And with no further ramblings, my very first IMM:
How to Say Goodbye in Robot by Natalie Standiford
After by Amy Efaw
Sweethearts by Sara Zarr
Eragon by Christopher Paolini
Comment and let me know what you got this week.
-SilverLining
Great books!
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoy all of them,
Jada
Thanks, Jada! I've already read Eragon, but it's been a while, so I figured I'd read it again. But I'm really excited for the others.
ReplyDelete