From Rush: I have to comment very briefly, that I am big on series, so I can only review the first book because I do NOT want to mess anything up for y'all. So... here are some good series and the names of the book in order in parentheses:
Harry Potter (Sorceror's Stone, Chamber of Secrets, Prisoner of Azkaban, Goblet of Fire, Order of the Phoenix, Half-Blood Prince, Deathly Hallows)
Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, Mockingjay)
Pretty Little Liars (Pretty Little Liars, Flawless, Perfect, Unbelievable, Wicked, Killer, Heartless, Wanted)
Maximum Ride (The Angel Experiment, School's Out: Forever, Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports, The Final Warning, Max, Fang)
The Luxe (The Luxe, Rumors, Envy, Splendor)
More later! Right now I'm curling up with my next book: If I stay by Gayle Forman. SO far it's great, but I'll keep y'all posted!
Behold: the gorgeous LEGACY Cover!
7 years ago
I've heard that Maximum Ride is pretty good... still debating as to whether I really want to start it with all my review book piling up. :P
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower from Struggles of a (Maybe) Teen Author. Visit my blog at www.maybeteenauthor.blogspot.com
I love Harry Potter! One of the best series I had read! I read the whole series and I watched the movies too! Great story! Looking forward to your next post.
ReplyDelete