Hi... it's Rush. Do you remember me? Maybe not. I haven't been on sicne the dawn of time. So... apologies for that.
On the bright side, I have used that time to absolutely devour some amazing books. (LUCKY ME) So, even though I will probably (make that definately) not be using the right format, I do want to share some amazing books with you. To start:
To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee. Who I thought was a guy, but it really a woman, who is (ironically enough) alive, considering the fact that her book is based on her childhood in the 1930's. It is a book from the point of view of a girl named Scout, and though she is a grownup, she's telling about a story that happens from when she was 6 years old to when she was 8-10. Her father, Atticus, is a lawyer who takes on a case defending a balck man, which causes a lot of backlash. I had to read it for school, and was surprised by how quickly I was into it, especially considering it's about a 6-year-old tomboy in the early 30's. A definite good read, check it out quickly!!!!!!!!!
Behold: the gorgeous LEGACY Cover!
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment